How to Pay Membership Dues by Check
Please follow this process to pay your dues by check:
- Decide which membership category to buy here.
- Make your check payable to Harvard Club of the Research Triangle.
- Include a separate note with sufficient identifying information to help us credit and update your account.
- Identifying information should include:
Full name with title;
Harvard School(s), Harvard Degree(s) and Harvard Class Year(s);
Phone number(s) and
Email address (if you have one).
- Mail your check and note to:
Harvard Club of the Research Triangle
P.O. Box 4505
Chapel Hill, NC 27515-4505
Please, do not mail checks for event tickets to this address. This address is for membership dues only.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about your membership dues.
But Please First Consider Online Payment
Before mailing a check, please consider the following:
- If you expect to purchase event tickets this year and/or renew your membership next year, it will be easier for you to pay online instead of writing and mailing a check each time.
- Club volunteers have to manually handle your check (receiving, processing, depositing and reporting), requiring extra time and effort.
- Manual processing results in delays and a greater chance of data errors.
In short, we would greatly prefer that you get properly logged in and take advantage of the many features of our website and enjoy the convenience of using our online transaction capability.
We recognize that some aspects of our login process are unfamiliar and confusing and we will do whatever we can to help you get registered and logged in. For assistance, contact the webmaster.
We also recognize that some of us just plain don't like using credit cards and the internet. So, even if we haven't convinced you that paying your dues online is the way to go, we still want you in the club.